The Divorce Resource Guy
In this episode, Jennifer and Jason Levoy discuss:
- Who is the divorce resource guy?
- How do you create a happy divorce?
- What do you need to navigate divorce?
- What are the stages of divorce?
- As a divorce attorney, Jason’s mission is to educate, empower and help you understand your divorce and family law issues so you are prepared to competently represent yourself in court or in negotiations with your spouse if you can’t afford an attorney.
- If you don’t have that type of money to hire an attorney, you should be able to have the resources to understand the process and what you need to do to represent yourself.
- Jason can’t give you specific legal advice because he doesn’t know all the facts of your case, but he does give you the tools and knowledge you need to craft and communicate your message persuasively.
“Divorce is confusing because you don’t work with it every day like I do.” ? Jason Levoy
About Jason: I am an attorney who practiced exclusively in divorce law for years and then quit to focus on divorce coaching. I strive to help people reduce the overwhelm they feel and teach them what they need to know to get through their divorce with confidence and integrity.
Reach Me Here:
Connect with Jason Levoy:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.