Jennifer is chatting with Morgana Rae in this week! Morgana is a bestselling author, teacher, speaker, and pioneer in the field of personal development. She has been featured on ABC, NBC, PBS, NPR, and the Wall Street Journal. Morgana has also been a featured expert on programs with Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, and many others. As a coach, Morgana guides entrepreneurs, artists, healers, and humanitarians to thrive in their purpose, attract more than they chase, and make things happen with ease, flow, and synchronicity.
In today’s conversation, we’re talking about:
- Getting better at not lying to ourselves
- Feeling like we’re worthy enough to deserve money
- Using money as an excuse
- Overcoming the money issues we have from the past
- Breaking up with money like we break up with guys
- Treating our relationship with money like we treat our relationship with a significant other
- Finding out who your “money honey” is
Guys will let you know who they are if you shut up and believe them.
Laughter is the fastest way to pussy.
Connect with Morgana: