I’m chatting with Tammi and Chelsea from Campowerment on today’s podcast!
Tammi Leader Fuller is the founder and Chief Empowerment Officer for Campowerment. Her daughter Chelsea is the COO and Brand Bodyguard for the movement. Campowerment is designed to equip grown-ups to live life better through life-changing, holistic wellness experiences for women (all wrapped up in playtime). At Campowerment, they infuse their insightful curriculum with amazing thought-leaders into the joy of the childhood summer camp experience.
Today, we’re chatting about:
- The power of going back to camp as a grown up
- Intergenerational connections…and working with family
- Stepping away from our everyday lives to look at life differently
- Using busy-ness as a marker of success
- The impact the Malibu fires had on Campowerment
Learn more about Campowerment here: www.campowerment.com
Pre-order my new book, “Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here: http://bit.ly/WouldaCouldaShouldaBook