Gabrielle Hartley is an attorney, mediator, speaker and author. She is known for a unique, non-toxic approach to divorce that she developed over two decades in practice. Gabrielle keeps 99% of her cases out of the courtroom and at the negotiating table as she effectively supports her clients to create a healthy, uplifted post-divorce life for them. Gabrielle served as court attorney for Judge Jeffrey Sunshine in NYC matrimonial court and is a member of the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation. She currently resides in Northampton, MA with her husband and three sons.
We’re getting real about:
- Figuring out what you are willing to let go of in your divorce so you can get what you really want
- Incorporating mindfulness into your divorce
- What you should ask your attorney or mediator during your divorce
- Keeping emotion out of your divorce
- Knowing when your marriage is over
- Being better together when you’re apart
Connect with Gabrielle here: www.gabriellehartley.com
Click here to pre-order your copy of Jen’s new book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married”.