David J. Glass is a uniquely qualified family law litigator. He is one of a few, select attorneys who is dually-trained in Law and Clinical Psychology (PhD), and who concentrates on divorce, child custody litigation, and complex asset division. He offers his clients an “inside look” at and understanding of the procedures employed by court-appointed mental health and psychological professionals. He serves as the Chair of the Firm’s Family Law Department.
Today, we’re discussing:
- Looking at what is working (and not working) in your life after divorce
- Taking the time to get therapy before jumping back into dating
- Avoiding getting stuck in a rut after divorce
- Adjusting to a different lifestyle when after the split
- Finding love after divorce
Connect with David:
Learn more about David’s book: www.movingonbook.com
Don’t forget to pre-order Jennifer’s new book “Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married”. Doing Divorce Right listeners get 20% off of BOTH of her books using the promo code PODJEN20 here.