Tami Moscoe is a family lawyer from Toronto with 20 years of private and public experience. She currently works advising the judiciary at the Superior Court of Justice developing resources and innovative programs. Tami previously practiced as a family lawyer at Torkin Manes and received accreditation as a family mediator through the Ontario Association for Family Mediation. Her current projects include supporting Unified Family Court expansion in Ontario, the family law limited scope services project and the Walsh Family Law Negotiation Competition.
Today we’re chatting about:
- Divorce and how it’s best to proceed when children are involved.
- How do you and your soon to be ex decide whether a more traditional litigation is needed or if you could use mediation as your decidor when it comes to child custody.
- Why you should have a support group behind you through the divorce process.
- Tips to make the divorce process move more smoothly.
- How to take ownership and be an active participant in your divorce while saving you money!
Get a copy of Jen’s book, “Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A Divorce Coach’s Guide to Staying Married” here.