On today’s episode, we’re chatting with Allana Pratt. She’s the host of Intimate Conversations LIVE, a weekly show about being intimate and authentic. Her journey supporting women began nine years ago when she got pregnant the week after her mom died, was divorced within a year, lost her house, and hit rock bottom. Through self-discovery, forgiveness, and modern feminine sensual practices, she developed a system for women to ignite pleasure and confidence from the boardroom to the bedroom.
During the conversation, Jennifer and Allana discuss:
- There is always going to be someone richer or more successful than you are.
- How to open ourselves in the face of pain
- What’s required for true intimacy
- When we’re willing to be vulnerable we’re able to change lives
- The many different ways that we make peace in our lives
“Comparison equals suffering so we’ll just love ourselves and honor ourselves.”
Get a sneak peek of Allana’s new book Seven Steps to Manifest Your Beloved While Staying True to Yourself here: www.allanapratt.com/7steps.
Check out Jennifer’s free guide to dating after divorce here: http://bit.ly/6stepsfordating